Friday, 1 March 2013

Create your own Mumtopia



As we begin another 31 Days of Nothing, I thought I would share with you my current philosophy on life, as it is making me so contented (dare I say, happy?) and enabling us to live well on one income. 

Now I've got my Beginner Level Blogging Merit Badge, I am working towards my Farmgirl Gratitude Badge so will be combining a make do and mend mindset with one of appreciating the simple things. 

To show I am putting my money where my mouth is when I say "pay no attention to the news or advertisements", I am removing all sidebar advertisements for the duration of March.



Our Simple Country LifeThrive @ Home Link-up
Cash spent today: On 6 pints of milk, pot of creme fraiche and can of tomato soup (all could have been avoided if I'd planned ahead better when shopping online) - approx £4.


Today I am grateful for: the fact that even though we live in a street of more than fifty houses, it is blissfully quiet and peaceful right now and all I can hear is the clock ticking.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...