Thursday, 7 June 2012

Mumtopia recommends : That Works For Me


I was so lucky to win a copy of That Works For Me at TheSaturday Evening Pot last month. I just love tips: being a self-employed SAHM, there’s always so much to learn.

You may notice that this blogpost was written pretty early; it's about 6.45 am in the UK right now and I have been awake since 5.30 when Secundus came in to tell me he has received a dinosaur egg from the House Fairy. That Doesn't Work For Me. Luckily I have managed to get him back to sleep but my mind is now whirring away too much to do the same. Hey ho! 

Anyway, this paperless tome contains 800 tips from bloggers, covering topics like time management, parenting, homeschooling, being frugal, and gifts. That Works For Me! is not your typical e-book. At only $8, it's an interactive, organised guide to help you optimise many areas in your life, all gleaned from the contributing blogs in the Works For Me Wednesday community. The best way to use the book is not to print it out but to access it when online so you can get the full information direct from the relevant blog that submitted the tip. Another great thing: a portion of the proceeds from the sale of every e-book benefits Mercy House, a non-profit ministry that empowers a maternity home in Kenya, Africa
What’s been useful for me already? The section on blogging was a must-read for me, and helped me work out how to make my blog a little more structured and organised. Next up, it's got to be the section on technology - unravelling my computer cables, cleaning my keyboard - and laundry - how on earth to get my husband's heavy-duty workwear clean! 

A fantastic resource and one I highly recommend to readers all over the world. Click here to visit wearethatfamily for your copy.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...